If you are a new resident to the Village of Godley and a new customer to the Godley Public Water District please contact the District Manager at (815) 585-GPWD (4793) as soon as possible to establish water service. We never estimate readings and will do a final read for the customer moving out and a first read for our new customer moving in. We will need contact information and the date for your first (or final) read. If you are moving out, we will need a forwarding address and a contact phone number. We do not do readings on Saturday’s Sunday’s or holidays.
Office Hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am -2:00 pm
CLOSED Saturday, Sunday and recognized state & federal holidays
EMERGENCY NUMBER – (815) 302-1122 – Please leave your name, phone number and nature of your emergency and someone will return your call.
For questions contact us at email@example.com
- We bill monthly. Meters are read on the last business day of the month. Bills are issued and sent out near the start of each month.
- Bills are due on the 21st of the month.
- A deposit of $54.00 (effective December 17, 2014) is required for all new residential customers. The deposit for commercial and industrial accounts shall be the greater of $200 or three (3) times the anticipated monthly bill rounded to the nearest $50.
- A connection fee of:
$500.00 is required, to set a meter in an existing meter pit, OR
$1,500.00 is required, to install a new meter pit, set a new meter and tap a mater main
- Late payments are subject to a 10% penalty.
- A $50.00 reconnect fee will apply if water is disconnected for non-payment. When shut off, water shall not be turned on except upon the payment of a $50 fee plus all past due bills and charges. A $100 fee will be charged if water service needs to be restored after normal business hours.
- Payments may be mailed, paid online or dropped off in person at the at the water treatment building.
For our customers convenience located in front of the treatment building we have a curbside, drop-off box for your payments.